About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Friday, September 24

Goals--September 24th Version

I realized today that I need to set some goals for myself.  I've been kind of lost since I met my 10% goal a month and a half ago.  I have no goals.  I have no goals set, nothing to look forward to...

So here I go.

1-I have a goal of by Thanksgiving having lost 60 lbs total.
2-I have a goal to exercise 3-4 days a week for at least 45 minutes each
3-I have a goal to try at least one new WW recipe a week.
4-I have a goal to learn to look t myself as someone other than the fat girl I see in the mirror.

Goal#1 involves losing another 15 lb in a little over 2 months.  Totally doable if I get back on plan.
Goal#2 will help me meet goal #1. 
Goal #3--I'm getting bored with the same old, same old.
Goal #4--I had a work friend tell me that I'm too hard on myself.  People tell me I'm looking good but all I can see is the chunky girl with flabby thighs.  I think this will be the hardest goal to meet!   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment