About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Tuesday, September 21

Disappointed in myself

A 1 lb loss this week??  You've got to be kidding me!!!  That was my first thought after the nice lady (Terri) at Weight Watchers said "great job, down 1 lb"  Seriously, great job?  It's my lowest loss yet.  I was really thinking that the scale was wrong  Then I got thinking...

Sure, I exercised Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but then I didn't the rest of the week.   My eating wasn't so great.  We went out for dinner and I didn't take my WW book.  The things I ate at the restaurants weren't as healthy of choices as I could have picked.  My Applebees soup and sandwich were 14 points total!  Eek!  And that was lunch.

This week, I vow to eat better, exercise more and be real with myself.  There is no reason to cheat myself.

I took a 2.5 mile walk tonight and it felt great!   The nights are getting cooler and darker earlier.  I'm loving my new town for taking walks.  The streets are safe for walking and the park is a great work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment