About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Monday, November 8

Where did October go??

I can't believe it's already November.  I didn't blog for an entire month, but then again that might show my lack of weight loss and motivation.

I didn't make it to Weight Watchers meeting for 2 weeks in a row.  The first week, Kaylee had strep throat and I had no one to watch her.  The second week, I was in Grand Rapids buying a new (to me) mini-van. 

I haven't done well meeting my goals lately.  I have to refresh myself.  Here's my goal check-in:

1-I have a goal of by Thanksgiving having lost 60 lbs total. 
      Um, Not gonna happen... I'd have to lose almost 10 lbs in 3 weeks.  Maybe I should aim for 55 lbs total!
2-I have a goal to exercise 3-4 days a week for at least 45 minutes each
      Getting dark earlier has prevented me from taking nightly walks.  I don't feel right walking alone in the dark.   I do enjoy taking walks alone.  I find that I work myself harder using the treadmill or the exercise bike and I can't go as long.  I'm going to amend this goal to 25-30 minutes a day for 3-4 days a week.
3-I have a goal to try at least one new WW recipe a week.
     I've tried a few new recipes, not once a week, but once every other week.  The WW Enchilada Meatloaf recipe was a total hit and will be in our regular rotation.
4-I have a goal to learn to look at myself as someone other than the fat girl I see in the mirror.
     I'm still working on this one.  I'm starting to see the changes in my body.  I have a waist??  A new outfit goes a long ways towards bringing on the confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment