About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Sunday, September 19

Weekend Ramblings

Weekends are hard for me on WW!  I want to cook yummy foods and munch on snacky foods.  I want to get a lemon icecream from Harold's Dairy Delight (only available on weekends).  I don't want to track points (and end up not tracking, just watching).  Why do my WW meetings have to be on a Monday?

People keep telling me that I'm looking good, but I still see the Fat Girl in the mirror.  In my brain, I know I'm losing weight and look a lot better, but in the mirror I don't see that.  I still see the Fat Girl with the flabby thighs and arms that need toning.  I see the pouch of stomach fat that hasn't budged and all of the excess stomach skin from carrying Kaylee.  I sure wish that Fat Girl would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment