About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Tuesday, September 14

Why do I do this?

I don't want to make my 4 year old daughter body obsessed with weight, but I do want her to realize how the choices she makes effect things.   We talk about healthier choices and exercise.  I've always been a couch potato, but in order to make her see the benefits of exercise I have to practice what I preach.

I want to be around for a long time, to see my baby grow up, become a mom...    Kaylee tells people "My mom goes to Weight Watchers to be healthy".  She'll tell me "Mom that's too many points" or "Mom, you get lots of points for that." 

Martin totally supports me in my journey.  My cheering section makes me continue on this journey.

Going from a 26 pant to a 22 was also a great feeling!  I can't believe I now wear a XL shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment