About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Tuesday, November 16

A Great Way to Show off my Weight Loss!

Shutterfly has made it really easy to show off my weight loss to friends and family that we don't see often!  I can only imagine what people will think when they open the mail and see our family photo.  Kaylee has really grown up in the last year and I've really shrunk!  55 lbs down is something to show off and I'm sure to find the perfect design through Shutterfly.   I really love the designs available in the pre-designed Christmas cards available through Shutterfly!  They have everything from simple and classic to whimsical.  Designing our card was a lot of fun.  Agreeing with my spouse on a card, not so much!

You can choose a card with multiple photos or go with a singe photo layout.  They have folding cards, stationary cards, as well as traditional photo cards!  The possibilities are endless!  Here are a few of my creations:








Shutterfly always has a lot of deals going on.  Right now, there is a 20% off Holiday Cards sale AND free shipping on $30 orders!   Their prices on photo prints, photo gifts are great!  The best part of it all is Shutterly is offering 50 free photo cards to bloggers who share their projects!  Just start by setting up an account and uploading some of your favorite 2010 pictures.  It's easy and addicting to keep making different cards in a matter of minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment