About Me

My photo
I have struggled with weight my entire adult life. It's time for me to lose weight for ME!

Wednesday, November 24

I'm thankful

This Thanksgiving, I have so many things in life to be thankful for.  I decided to copy my friend Jules and compile a list of what I am truly thankful for.

1.  My spouse--Truly Martin is the best husband I could ask for.
2.  My beautiful daughter--she brings such joy to my life.  I love watching her interactions and  thought processes.
3.  My pets--Mage has been a blessing to us for the last 7 years.  Our cats, Midnight and Stripey, also bring us joy.
4.  A job I enjoy that I get paid well to do.
5.  Our perfect home.  We are very blessed to have found this house!
6.  A craft that I enjoy--Scrapbooking
7.  Friends from afar that I've made because of scrapping!
8.  Weight Watchers--I've managed to take off over 50 lbs and learn to make myself healthier
9.  Exercise--I have a love hate relationship with exercise, but I'm able to move and make myself healthier.
10.  My best friend--Heidi, I love you!  I'm so thankful that we've become friends.
11.  My new van!  I love it!  We'll have a lot of adventures in it.  :-)
12.  Friends--new and old alike.  Having lived in 3 different areas in the last 8 years, I've made some great friends. 
13.  My health--for needing to lose over 100 lbs, my health hasn't been too bad.
14.  My allergist--Dr. Lazar has been a miracle worker getting my allergies under control.  I no longer have asthma attacks.
15.  Having my parents nearby--they are a great help and I enjoy spending time with them.
16.  My sister--she's not only a sister, but also a friend
17.  Coupons--Okay, so I'm addicted to saving money
18.  Money saving blogs--They really help me stretch a dollar.
19.  The internet--I've learned so much and made such great friends because of the internet.
20.  Grandparents--I'm thankful that I have 2 grandmas still living and had 2 grandpas until I was an adult.

I'm very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment